Love fine footwear and quality customer service? Our small team is looking for a dynamic individual who shares our values and our aesthetic. You will work in a warm, welcoming environment where collaboration and new ideas are encouraged.
Taks and Responsibilities
- Respond to customer inquiries by email, telephone, chat, and social media;
- Manage after-sales service and find customer and product solutions where necessary.
- Fulfill online orders as well as returns and exchanges;
- Welcome and serve in-store clients when needed;
- Share customer feedback with product development and marketing teams;
- Miscellaneous tasks related to operations and management of the boutique.
Skills and Requirements
- Work experience in a similar role in sales or customer service;
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both French and English;
- Knowledge of Shopify POS is a plus;
- Cares about outstanding customer service;
- Independent, organized, and versatile;
- An entrepreneurial team spirit.
Employment Details & Benefits
- Wage: starting at $16/hour, negotiable according to experience, plus employee discount on purchases.
- Part time (around 10-15 hours/week), primarily weekends and holiday periods. Perfect for a student.
- Store is located at 5365 boul. St-Laurent in Montréal. Remote work possible.
- Business hours:
- Monday - Wednesday: 11am to 6pm
- Thursday - Friday: 11am to 7pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 11am to 5pm
These are some qualities that we value in our team. If this sounds like you, send us your resumé at email@example.com. We can't wait to meet you!