Maguire is a young and growing company whose mission is to offer high-end shoes and accessories at fair prices. Everything is done on site in our Montreal offices: from design and product development to marketing and sales.
Our team is currently looking for a freelance graphic designer to help us carry out various projects, including the production of newsletters, ads, and the development of graphic identities for special projects and events.
- Design and produce digital and printed graphic elements (newsletters, ads, social media posts, special events, etc.) in accordance with marketing strategies and brand positioning;
- Create visuals for the website;
- Image processing, photo editing, file conversion;
- Propose original concepts adapted to different media platforms;
- Preserve and archive the produced visuals.
- Good knowledge of the Adobe suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop);
- Knowledge of digital and print production standards (a plus);
- Ability to propose and find graphic solutions in order to achieve the brand’s communication objectives;
- Attention to detail;
- Sense of aesthetics and interest in fashion;
- Sense of teamwork.
- Part-time (2 days/week, around 10-15h/week);
- Office located at 5365, St-Laurent blvd. Work from home possible.
If this offer resonates with you, send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!